Universal Household of Faith - Prayer Request
WHEN WE PRAY SAY:
- Help me to be a reflection of Your Image in the earth.
- Help me to lay aside every weight and the sin that so easily beset me.
- Help me to forgive others as you've forgiven me.
- Help my life to be a light that men may see You in me.
- Help me to not look down on others.
- Help me to not to think more highly of myself than I ought to.
- Help me to separate from things and persons that are not enhancing
anointing on my life.
- Help me to seek the kingdom of God First and Your Righteousness
- Help me to not judge, condemn or be critical of others.
- Help me to love others especially my enemies, out of a pure heart
- LORD MAKE ME OVER, MAKE ME OVER AGAIN.
When we pray, we are to ‘pray in faith’, trusting and believing God, knowing once we abide in Him and His Word abides in us we can ask what we desire and it shall be done for us. When you pray do not be like the hypocrites, pray in secret and God will reward you openly. Do not use vain repetitions. Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.
JOHN 15:10 Declares - If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.